History Comes Alive in Matawan At
Rose Hill Cemetery
Sunday, October 19 at 2:00 PM
Rain Date: Sunday, October 26 at 2:00 P.M.
Join Local historian Al Savolaine of the Matawan Historical Society and the Rose Hill Board at the annual guided walking tour of Matawan’s Rose Hill Cemetery.
$10 per adult; tickets available at event; proceeds to benefit the Burrowes Mansion Museum and Rose Hill Cemetery
- Ghost Sightings
- The GREAT Matawan fire of 1901
- 1896 gruesome murder;
- Tragic 1916 shark attack victims;
- Strange death at the Matawan House Hote
- Funeral attended by two US presidents
- 1918 Morgan explosion
- Civil War casualties, WWI heroes
Event Sponsored by the Matawan Historical Society and Rose Hill Cemetery
For additional information contact: email@example.com